Monday, September 27, 2010

My Mcdonald's Ride

So it's around 10pm and I'm at the park with a few friends still playing handball and just hanging out talking about random topics. My friend suggest we go to McDonald's because she's been craving and seeing commercials all day long so to her it was a sign. Knowing I don't go in there because nothing on the menu is for me, but since I am her ride I might as well go. All of us get into my car and head down to the McDonald's on 188st and Hillside I pull up to the drive through and they order. My friend gets the #13 which is the nuggets and fries with a sprite no ice because we both know that there is more ice in the cup than actual soda. And my other friends get the same or a big mac with cokes or the nothing but sugar filled sweet tea. They pay and we leave and go to one of the guys house by that's 5minutes driving away from McD's. Not even one minute into the ride and my car smells like nuggets, fries and burgers, the fries I didn't mind the smell of them. The nuggets were not a big issue but the beef it had an awful stench to it I can't describe but it smelled old and dead. It was a horrible ride to this persons house after they started eating, I had atleast 2 headaches from the stench alone, but my friends enjoyed what they were eating even if it killing me. We reached the house and I was happy to smell fresh air instead of that stuff.Never again will I have that in my car or even be around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment