Sunday, September 26, 2010

to eat chicken or not to eat chicken that is the question

So I went to my doctors office earlier today and she told me that I should keep going with my diet but that to add chicken in the mix. I looked at her like she was crazy because i haven't had chicken in almost 4 years so I honestly don't know how it taste anymore since all I ever eat is fish, crab,shrimp etc. My doctor and I talked more about it as well with a nutritionist and I left that place with such a headache and confused. I came home talked to my dad about it he told me that i should just go and start eating chicken because it would make him happy to see me back to my old ways but still staying true to my diet. He made me feel bad for my choices and I can't even blame my brother because he's in Miami so it's all me. What a guilt trip so now I'm confused on if I should start eating chicken and fish with no red meat? or keep with my diet? I know at the end of the day it's my choice but asking for others opinions never hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment